As an Affiliate of The Alaska Community Foundation, the Palmer Community Foundation’s (PCF) goal is to support projects that enhance the quality of life for Palmer area residents, addressing immediate needs while working toward long-term improvements. We are continually listening and learning about what is important to you.
We use proceeds from our growing permanent endowment to award yearly grants to support charitable organizations and programs in Matanuska watershed communities. Grants support a broad range of community needs, including but not limited to health and wellness, education, the great outdoors, arts and culture, and community development. We seek projects that have the potential to impact a broad range of residents and show collaboration with other organizations.
Please feel free to contact any member of the Advisory Board if you have a project you hope we’ll support.
Palmer CF Competitive Grant Program
Our 2021 competitive grants cycle is open from January 1 to February 15, 2021. If you are a current grantee and need to complete a grant report or other follow-up, please note that these are completed using the online grant system. We will begin accepting applications on our online grant system on January 1, 2021.
Important Notes for Grantees
- Required Online Grant Agreement: If awarded, grantees must complete an online grant agreement.
- Grant Project/Program Timeline: Grant projects/programs must be completed within one year of the award date, unless the PCF Advisory Board approves a timeline extension for your awarded project/program. Extensions must be requested prior to the grant report due date.
- Required Grant Report: A grant report is due within one year of the grant award date. Grant reports are submitted online. All due dates, grant agreements, and grant reports are found within the online grants system.
- Overdue Grant Report(s): If you are a grantee and have any overdue grant reports for previous grant awards from ACF and/or its Affiliate community foundations, you must complete a final grant report for those previous awards before your organization is eligible to be considered for any current or future grant opportunities from ACF and/or its Affiliate community foundations.
Please direct general questions to PCF’s Program Manager, Erin Dwyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct eligibility and technical questions about the online grant system to The Alaska Community Foundation at email@example.com or 907-334-6700.
- 2021 PCF Competitive Grant Guidelines
- Online Grant Application Tutorial
- Online Grant Reporting Tutorial
PCF Grantee Resources
If you are a current Palmer Community Foundation (PCF) grantee and are looking for resources on how best to promote or share about the PCF grant your organization received, please click on the resources below.
If you have questions, please contact PCF at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to check when your grant report is due and to complete the required grant report in the same online grant system your organization used to apply for the grant.