Make a charitable donation to support the Palmer Community Foundation.
There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- Give to the Palmer Community Foundation Fund in support of a broad range of community needs
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area nonprofit
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, property, life insurance, or life income gifts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Palmer Community Foundation to us at this address. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate:
The Alaska Community Foundation/Palmer Community Foundation
3201 C Street, Suite 110
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- Contact ACF directly to establish a named fund.
Funds of the Palmer Community Foundation
- A geographic community endowment fund to meet the ever-changing needs of the Palmer, AK area and is advised on by the Palmer Community Foundation Advisory Board.
- An endowment to support the ongoing operations of the Palmer Community Foundation.