Make a charitable donation to support the Palmer Community Foundation.
There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. You can:
- Give to the Palmer Community Foundation Fund in support of a broad range of community needs
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits a specific area nonprofit
- Start your own fund supporting your own philanthropic goals
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
To Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Palmer Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- If you wish to mail a check: for the security of our donors and to avoid banking complications, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. The Palmer Community Foundation fund you are directing your donation to, should be named in the memo.
The Alaska Community Foundation/Palmer Community Foundation
3201 C Street, Suite 110
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Contact ACF directly to establish a fund or donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.